- Dr.Archana Keerti Chowdhary received Best Paper award for “Monitoring Ground Water Fluctuations in a part of Chhattisgarh” in 42 Annual Convention of IWWA at Jodhpur.(2010)
- Dr. Vikas Vijayvargiya has filed a Patent for “High performance double gate tunnel field effect transistor for low power applications” in 2017 (Application No. 201721000199, Application filed at IPO on 3rd of January, 2017 for Indian Patent).
- Prof. Amit Sharma received Young Scientist Award by MAPCOST on his valuable contribution on “Seismic Reliability Assessment of Masonry Infilled R.C. Framed Buildings”.(2012)
- Dr. Namrata Tapaswi received Young Scientist Award by MAPCOST for special work on “Tree-Bank based deep Grammar Acquision and Sanskrit Language to English and Hindi Language Translation through Rule Based Machine Translation Approach”. (2013)
- Prof. Swatilekha Bodh received Young Scientist Award by MAPCOST on his valuable contribution on “Seismic Response Prediction of Folded Plate Structures using Pushover analysis” (2014)
- Prof. Swati Shrivastav received International Young Scientist Award for the paper on “Assessment of Ground Water Potential Zone using Remote Sensing of GIS” in Ist International Young Scientist Congress. (2016)